Physical Therapy 4 Kids offers Pediatric Physical Therapy Telehealth
Simple and Effective
What is a Pediatric Physical Therapy Telehealth visit?
- It is a remote, one on one Telehealth visit that is performed by our skilled Pediatric Physical Therapists
- It is done in the comfort of your own home
- It is performed on a computer connected to the internet (i-phone, i-pad, desktop, etc.)
During your visit, you will receive:
- Direct instruction on specific exercises and handling skills to do with your child
- Education on how to best use positioning, stretching, strengthening and fun activities to work on your child’s Physical Therapy goals
- Immediate feedback from your Physical Therapist
Benefits of a Pediatric Physical Therapy Telehealth visit:
- Many insurance plans pay for Telehealth PT visits due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
- This option is convenient.
- You will be spending quality time with your child.
5 Technical Tips for a Successful Pediatric Telehealth Physical Therapy Visit:
- Close all windows on the device you are using
- Getting closer to the WIFI tower will help strengthen your signal if needed
- If you have a bad connection and you cannot hear or see your therapist, exit out of the visit and try to enter again through your text or emailed invitation
- Make sure no other device is using your WIFI or internet (turn off Netflix or other programs)
- Make sure your phone or computer is fully charged or plugged into the electrical outlet
SCHEDULE YOUR PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPY TELEHEALTH VISIT BY CLICKING ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: physicaltherapy4kids/contact
FOR QUESTIONS, CALL: 914-421-9392
We look forward to “seeing” you soon!!!